10,000,000COP - 10,000,000COP por mes (120,000,000COP)
Located in Manizales
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Company located in Manizales
Descripción de la oferta
- Ensures accuracy of financial records and reporting. Ensures that the systems of internal controls are adequate to protect the Company's interests while not slowing down the business. Adopts and develops financial procedures and controls to support these responsibilities, directs their implementation and monitors compliance.
- Ensures that timely and accurate financial reports are prepared and distributed which provide company management with information required to fully understand the financial results derived from operational decisions, actions, events and transactions.
- Analyses the financial results of the Company to identify variances, problems, trends or opportunities and reports to Latam Regional Management for appropriate management attention and action.
- Close involvement and ownership of monthly forecasts, the annual budget and evaluations and proposals which involve business opportunities.
- Maintains detailed systems which track, physically control, and report the status of the inventory and fixed assets of the company.
- Ensure all Federal, State and local returns covering income, sales and use, property and franchise taxes are filed on a timely and accurate basis.
- Supervises the receipt, custody and disbursement of Company funds. Responsible for financial procedures that ensure the proper handling of all funds.
- Identifies and reports KPIs to help analyze business performance trends in managing the business effectively and improve profitability.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years relevant work experience, preferably in an international environment
- Previous experience with Oracle would be ideal
- Hyperion or similar type reporting tools/system experience
- Process improvement and systems innovation experience
- Extremely high attention to detail and able to combine that with ability to see the bigger picture
- Bilingual Spanish and English, Portuguese a plus.
- Exhibits exceptional interpersonal skills and leadership along with teambuilding
Interesting Compensation Package