Medical Scientific Liason Rare Disease
Relationship with KOL
Support commercial and marketing team
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in rare and orphan diseases.
Descripción de la oferta
- Develop strong relationships with KOLs and local thought leaders, and key academic institutions and researchers.
- Partake in meaningful scientific discussions.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration on clinical trials.
- Support and facilitate medical communications and publications (e.g. abstracts, case studies/series, articles, etc.) by acting as a liaison between investigators and Medical Affairs team.
- Collaborate with commercial teams by demonstrating cooperative behavior and attitude, willingness for open communications with commercial teams.
- Serve as key clinical resource to regional sales team and provide clinical education and training to cross-functional teams.
- Maintain compliance with internal and external regulations and Codes.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- MD (Geneticist, Neuropediatric or related therapeutic areas) or health care professional with experience in rare diseases. Desirable PhD in Genetics and/or Molecular Biology.
- Clinical and/or scientific expertise in the field of human genetic, neurology and pediatrics.
- Experience with basic and clinical research, knowledge of relevant clinical and scientific institutions and teaching hospitals and universities.
- Proven ability to interact with external customers (key opinion leaders, both doctors and nurses)
- Proven ability to present scientific data and key messages to academic and non-academic audience
- Able to travel 60 - 70%. This includes ability to travel overnight and occasional weekends.
- Able to drive in order to cover geography of territory.
- Must be able to perform duties typically associated with a normal office environment when not traveling.
- Knowledgeable in local regulatory, commercial and clinical issues affecting the pharmaceutical industry.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in industry, academic or clinical setting.
- Desirable to have some experience as a Medical Science Liaison.
- Have an critic understanding of basic and clinical research.
- Have an understanding of clinical research/Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Fluency in English.
Great compensation package and a great opportunity to be part of an excellent multinational company in the pharmaceutical industry.