Product Manager or Business Manager - Orphan Diseases
Especialized in Orphan disease
Product Manager or Business Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in rare and orphan diseases.
Descripción de la oferta
- Influencing the overall strategy for the brand.
- Developing and implementing tactics to: Educate the community about spinal muscular atrophy, increase awareness among consumer/caregivers, ensure ongoing engagement and collaboration with the Field Operations team.
- Executing non-personal tactics (digital and print) to introduce the company to the appropriate HCP and Caregiver community.
- Execute Market access and pricing strategies (originally shared by the asset team) with the support of sales executive and Market access and PR agencies.
- Responsibility for achieving revenue, market share, and budget targets.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing and field teams, training department, and other functions.
- Use customer and marketplace insights to identify, develop and implement initiatives that meet customer and company needs.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Minimum of 10 years of pharmaceutical or bio tech product marketing/commercial experience required
- Orphan drug of 3 years experience required, in marketing, market access, pricing or allied function.
- Consumer marketing experience preferred
- Experience with Compliance processes
- Strong formal presentation development and delivery skills required
- Experience managing external vendors and effective budget management
- Ability to travel 30-40%
- Creative and strategic thinking; excellent communications skills; an analytic approach to business problem solving; strong project management skills required
- Focused on results as a self-starter in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Ability to communicate and work closely with the following business functions to successfully lead initiatives: Sales force, Medical, Legal, Regulatory, Finance and Multiple agencies.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects, and effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate with internal and external partners.
- Making astute decisions and adapting with agility as more information becomes available.
This position offers an extraordinary opportunity in a therapeutic area with high unmet needs, translating market insights into innovative programs to address those needs and solving complex problems.