TREASURY & FINANCIAL SERVICES MANAGER
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading global ingredients solution company that make sweeteners, starches and nutrition ingredients, are looking for the Treasury & Financial Services Manager.
Descripción de la oferta
- Manage the company's debt and equity position to minimize the cost of capital while insuring the availability of funds to meet the company's strategies.
- Manage Working Capital reductions to achieve financial Business Plan
- Manage Foreign Exchange regulations as well as banking knowledge for all the 3 countries ( Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela)
- Identify and propose business simplification process to assure timely and accurate information.
- Review and validate processes that could affect financial results impacting the different business
- To have the best of relationships with financial entities in order to widen the options of the company's financial operations
- To have the best of relationships with customers and commercial area in order to ease the sales process. (Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela)
- Promote continuous development in team and self, motivating strong performance.
- Works collaboratively with peers and others to improve processes.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- 5 Years/level of experience needed
- Business Administrator or Similar Careers
- Colombian and USGAAP knowledge
- Working Capital Knowledge
- P&L & Balance Sheet Analysis and Internal Control
- Management Indicators
- SAP Knowledge
- Windows Office
- BW Knowledge (SAP Module)
- Full Bilingual ( English/Spanish)
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
Attractive salary package and growth up opportunities in the company.