The chance to work on an international enviroment.
The chance to work with high political influencers.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The Embassy represents the New Zealand Government to the highest standards of professional excellence in diplomacy, trade negotiations, international development and consular services. This is done by building connections with the host country, Colombia, and other accredited countries when these are assigned.
The Embassy takes a distinctively New Zealand approach, relfecting New Zealand´s diversity and heritage. Our values are professionalism, leadership, respect, collaboration and innovation.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting directly to the Ambassador, its main responsibilities are:
- Manage the Embassy's administration team
- Overall running of the Embassy's Finances, Property, Procurement, Security and Consular functions
- Ensure the Embassy complies with all local employment law obligations
- Develop key processes and procedures for the effective operation of the shared spaces and services with British Embassy staff during the period of co-location
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are met.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
We are looking for a candidate with 5-10 years of experience in administrative positions, relevant formal qualifications, strong organisational skills, effective in managing financial and people resources, with a focus on problem solving. Excellent written and oral communication skills both in Spanish and English are essential.
The chance to work on an international enviroment with high political influencers.