Fecha de publicación 08/09/2021
- Architect, implement and deploy new data models and data processes
- Understand business problems and propose technical solutions
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is an important Oil & Gas company, with presence in 85 countries, and employing approximately 100,000 people.
The position of Analytics Engineer will have to:
- Architect, implement and deploy new data models and data processes in production;
- Design and build advanced analytics products considering best practices around efficiency, performance, and scalability;
- Develop rapid prototypes and proofs of concept to help advance analytics product portfolio;
- Understand business problems and propose technical solutions;
- Build batch and streaming data pipelines with tools such as Spark and cloud-based data services like Google's BigQuery, Dataproc, Pub/Sub, etc.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The successful candidate should have:
- 3 to 4 years of experience in developing analytics products;
- Have experience designing, building, and supporting RESTful APIs;
- Experience in deploying machine learning based analytics solution in production;
- Experience working in Cloud, preferably Google Cloud Platform or Azure;
- Experience in big data technologies like Hadoop, Hive.
We offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families.