- Professional in systems, electronics engineering or a similar
- Exhibit at least 8 years of experience as a Business Development Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a highly important IT Networking Multinational Company on its path to transform to a dynamic and high-performance organization. Continuous learning its part of their culture as well as constant development in professional and personal ways.
The Business Development Manager ISP will ensure:
- Sales growth of switching, routing and networking businesses achieving a sales target of 20 million USD/annual;
- Development of new clients within the industry (B2B);
- Continuously be updated with trends of the networking market as for developing new business lines.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
We are looking for highly motivated, dynamic and detail-oriented professionals of systems or electronics engineering , or similar bachelors education. The ideal candidate must have a proficient level of English (B2 /C1) and exhibit at least 8 years of provable experience as a Business Development Manager primarily working for services providers or telecommunications and networking operators. Also, the candidate must present vast apprehension in achieving sales targets of approximately 20 million USD per year.
We offer the chance to grow together with this organization, to belong to a high-performance environment, diverse, inclusive with high impact programs in social and environmental ways.