Important Salary/ Benefits
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The CFO will serve as a credible, knowledgeable and trusted resource to the CEO and the international holding. This position is a quality-focused financial executive with the experience that combines sound financial leadership with proven business effectiveness. The CFO is responsible for the financial management of the organization including budget analysis and management, financial modelling and reporting, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs, accounting and treasury operations and investment strategies.
Descripción de la oferta
Ideally, s/he has 35/45 years, financial/accounting university studies. Main experience (not less than 5 years) has been on positions of Administration (in general), better if in International Groups, with growing responsibilities and responsible for guiding a team of 10 people.
- Deep knowledge of commercial and tax legislation and international accounting standards IAS / IFRS.
- Deep knowledge of cost accounting for manufacturing processes, pre and post calculations and deviation analysis. Costing experience involving raw materials with high price uncertainty is desired.
- Relationships with local ICT providers and experience in ERP implementation (SAP Business One desired).
- collaboration in group projects and with external consultants.
- Management skills: as the CFO will be accountable for a team of 5-10 people, management experience and organizational skills are highly required. Collaboration with his/her peers in other countries required.
- S/he must be fluent in English (selection meeting will be in English).
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The CFO will analyse and report on trends, identify opportunities for Group's expansion and optimize the Financial Structure and Financial Health of the Company; these include the definition and implementation of KPIs, assist the GM in the identification of key indicators to measure process efficiency and opportunities for cost reduction and business improvement. S/he will manage the financial, accounting and reporting systems. S/he must have advanced knowledge in cost accounting (pre and post calculations, pre-post deviations). Management experience and organizational skills are highly required to lead a team of 12-15 people.
Salary: USD 4.500
Benefits: healthcare, car, laptop.