- 6+ years' experience implementing enterprise-scale reporting systems
- Advanced English: C1
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our Client's main purpose is to help companies achieve peak performance in their back office so they can operate at their optimal level and become more competitive, agile, and efficient. The company is focused on 3 main areas: Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, and Customer Service. It offers a different and modernized Consulting & Outsourcing Model.
The main responsibilities for the Database Administrator will be:
- Translate BI business requirements into tasks and estimate the size of the tasks;
- Design and implement data marts;
- Develop reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services development environment;
- Develop code using the T-SQL language and MS SQL Server SSIS package to meet BI project requirements;
- Design report layouts that provide a user-friendly experience;
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of our clients monitoring system generated alerts for MS SQL servers;
- Perform SQL Database Assessments for new customer environment;
- Database Developing, Maintenance and Monitoring;
- Support automation and efficiency.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The candidate should have:
- A BA / BS Degree with a major in computer science, computer engineering, information science, information technology or business administration;
- Minimum of 6+ years' experience implementing enterprise-scale reporting systems;
- Use of SQL and RDBMS systems (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, etc);
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts;
- Strong MS-Power BI development skills and RPA Development;
- Proven experience with the installation, maintenance, and upgrades of SQL Server;
- Proven experience with data migration and data replication tools, technologies, and strategies;
- SQL Management Studio, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, and Integration Services;
- Advanced English: C1.
Be part of an innovative team with working with a revolutionary Outsourcing model, with the opportunity of developing a career path with this company.