Fecha de publicación 02/09/2021
- 2 to 3 years degree in Accounting
- 3 to 5 years of experience in roles as Staff Accounting or General Accountant
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a Startup that provides expert accounting and bookkeeping services to property managers, asset managers, and anyone in the world of property. The company's mission is to automate all the functions of managing property while improving the life of everyone living or working in building. Our client is building a team of talented, passionanted and problem solvers that work together into creating a revolucionary accounting model. Although based in San Francisco, California, they offer a fully remote team that allows you to work from anywhere around the world.
As a General Accountant, you will be:
- Responsible for ensuring correct processing of bank reconciliations (w/triple tie outs) including unmatched transactions into the software;
- Responsible for completion of process steps for processing management fees, owner distributions/contributions and owner financial statements;
- Responsible for completion of process steps for move ins and move outs;
- Owner of creating new vendors in software for clients accounts for correct categorization and processing;
- Getting the proper documentation for each client;
- Responsible for following the protocols & SOPs established by the company for ensuring quality in daily operations;
- Owner of the quality of processes for AP, AR and bank reconciliations from your team.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The ideal candidate, should have:
- 2 to 3 years degree in Accounting;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in roles as Staff Accounting or General Accountant;
- Ideally, experience in a Big Four;
- Advance English (b2) is a must.
As General Accountant you will be part of the speed scaling growth of our client's company. Your work will have immediate and lasting impact, and you will have the opportunity to develop a career path in the company while being part of a revolutionary accounting and finance model for property management.