- English C1: Fluent in verbal and written skills.
- 2+ years working in HR
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a Start Up that provides expert accounting and bookkeeping services to property managers, asset managers, and anyone in the world of property. The company's mission is to automate all the functions of managing property while improving the life of everyone living or working in building. Our client is building a team of talented and problem solvers that work together into creating a revolutionary accounting model. They have a fully remote model.
The HR Project Manager will have the following main responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end project management of recruiting, culture and HR including risk identification and mitigation;
- Working with the CHO, HR Coordinator, and Recruiting to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy;
- Interpreting and representing key HR policies, such as redundancy and reorganization, and communicating with the HR team and managers in the business;
- Clearly and concisely presenting and communicating key people data to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner;
- Responsible for developing project status reports and brief appropriate stakeholders;
- Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating business risks where appropriate.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The candidate must have:
- English C1: Fluent in verbal and written skills;
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager with high-performing teams in HR or Recruiting;
- 2+ years working in HR;
- Strong knowledge of waterfall and agile frameworks with the ability to recommend hybrid approaches as necessary;
- Scrum Master (CSM, PSM or equivalent) or PMI-ACP;
- Strong knowledge ofGSuite Producots and any project management platform (Asana, Trello, Jira, Wrike,
- A strong team player with proven experience as a servant leader;
- Flexible and able to cope with high levels of stress;
- Self-driven with a solution-oriented approach;
- Adaptable and able to work in a multicultural team.
Our client is seeking a motivated, personable, results-oriented Project Manager to provide end-to-end project management for our high-performing Recruiting, Culture, and HR teams in an agile environment. You will be part of the speed scaling growth of our client's company. Your work will have immediate and lasting impact, and you will have the opportunity to develop a career path in the company while being part of a revolutionary accounting and finance model for property management.