Human Resources Director for Latin America
The company is a multinational organization with an ambicous growth plan
You will lead multicultural teams and will work with different countries
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The company is a global leader in the chemical industry.
Descripción de la oferta
As Human Resources Director for Latin America, the key reponsibilities are:
- Lead the implementation of human resource strategies and objectives to support business objectives and ensure compliance with corporate governance;
- Execute strategic initiatives in conjunction with Group HRD and Latin America,
- Support the extensive M&A programme in Latin America from due diligence to integration activity;
- Support the regions performance both from a financial and people perspective by delivering people data and insight that allows good decisions to be made including;
- Act as a coach to the local senior management team to drive effective people leadership through the business;
- Ensure the effective implementation of the performance management system in ensuring it cascades to all levels and delivers a high performance culture;
- Implement training and development programs to address individual, team and business needs as identified;
- Implement reward and recognition programmes & systems to ensure competitiveness and delivery of the right behaviours and results;
- Respond for: Reward and Recognition, Talent Management, Payroll, Communications, Measure the effectiveness of HR strategies through HR KPIs.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The successful candidate will be the person with strong knowledge about all HR processes and policies in different countries within the region (LATAM).
The company offers to the candidate an interesting compensation package and a strategic position.