- At least 5 years leading infrastructure areas
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a multinational BPO Company with Headquarters in the UK and operations in different countries including Colombia.
The position of Infrastructure Leader will have to:
- Lead the System infrastructure group;
- Develop IT infrastructure processes, procedures, and plans to support future growth as well as ensure reliability, scalability, performance, and security;
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, in support of IT infrastructure;
- Set direction and priorities for infrastructure projects, improvements, and other enhancements;
- Manage all data center hosting;
- Service Delivery, Client engagement;
- Define and own SLAs and monitoring for all IT infrastructure including servers, databases, storage, cloud instances;
- Establish performance monitoring and metrics-driven processes to ensure quality of delivery and uptime of IT infrastructure;
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure and manage infrastructure-related products and services;
- Develop disaster recovery plans and conduct testing to detect faults, minimize malfunctions, and ensure backup systems are effective;
- Practice IT asset management including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation;
- Ensure information systems and data are secure while maintaining functionality;
- Promote a culture of strong communication, accountability, service-oriented delivery, rewards, employee engagement, and staff development.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The profile will nned to:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering;
- 3+ years in a System infrastructure Manager role;
- 10 to 12 years overall experience;
- Ability to lead and develop technical talent (performance management, coaching, mentoring);
- Ability to evaluate and leverage technology, industry, and competitive knowledge to apply the most current and appropriate ideas in a forward-looking manner to support the business;
- Ability to leverage technology, people, and processes to analyse and solve business problems in a cost-effective manner as well as seek new opportunities;
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
We offer a competitive wage package.