Proven experience leading the ITSM discipline inside a large organization
Experience working with ITAS frameworks such as ITIL, CMMI and Devops
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a highly important IT company on its path to transform into a dynamic and high-performance organization. Continuous learning is part of their culture, offering constant development and growth both at professional and personal levels for its employees. They are looking forward to building a unique IT project in Colombia.
Descripción de la oferta
The ITSM Leader responsibilities will ensure:
* Ensure the effective delivery of IT services as per the agreed SLAs to multiple countries under the warranties and quality levels in coordination with the vendors;
* Act as the primary subject matter for the ITSM discipline in the region as Champion;
* Ensure vendors development (quality, costs and performance) in order to build complete service catalogs for the business;
* Establish organization ITSM roadmap among time, align with corporate policies and needs;
* Lead continuous improvement for IT processes via projects;
* Integrate reports, key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics packages and related information for IT leadership and senior management;
* Liaise with IT and client managers, business, and service owners to forecast, negotiate, and align IT Service Targets with business outcomes;
* Managing all ITSM processes for regional IT and contributing to Group IT in improving and managing the processes at Group Level. Adhere to the Group IT policies related to ITSM;
* Ensure effective supervision, control and support of service provisioning, inform the level of IT service provision and review or adjust IT SLAs according to business needs;
* Works closely with Shared Services Management to engage with internal customers in promoting the service capabilities of each business unit or IT organization. It will also ensure that customers have access to appropriate information regarding the overall service performance, planned service outages, and changes to service profiles;
* Recruiting, coaching, developing and motivating employees within own area of responsibility and creating a work environment that retains the key personnel required to deliver value-added innovative IT services across the business;
Perfil buscado (h/m)
We are looking for highly motivated, dynamic and detail-oriented professionals in Systems or Electronics Engineering in Medellín (Colombia). ITIL, CMMI and devops practices are required. The ideal candidate must have a proficient level of English (C1) and exhibit at least 8 years of provable experience in delivery, experience deploying and upgrading ITSM practices in organizations, leading continuous performance improvement for the IT group. It is also required experience in leading high performing work teams/groups in a multicultural matrixed environment. Vendor management experience is also required.
We offer the opportunity to grow together with this organization, to belong to a high-performance, diverse, and inclusive environment, with high social and environmental impact programs. A place where you can have international training and exchange of experiences with multicultural teams. Among the main benefits you will find social events (sponsored by the company), English improvement courses, snacks and beverages, life and health insurance, extra vacation days, work-life balance, flexible schedule, and home office.