Legal and Compliance Director
Manage Legal Affairs of the Affiliate
Manage BE Compliance Affairs of the Affiliate
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Descripción de la oferta
The Legal and Compliance Director will:
- Implement and continually evaluate Global and legal strategy;
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and legislation in the Affiliate in cooperation with regional Legal Teams;
- Provide fast, effective, high quality and business-oriented legal support and advice to Affiliate key projects, litigation matters, disputes and arbitrations;
- Identify legal trends, new developments in the legal environment and share them with the respective functions in Affiliates and Legal & Compliance Team;
- Provide high quality advice on Business Ethics Compliance issues and support staff by training, advising, communicating and other methods, when necessary.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
We are looking for a candidate with a Law degree from a high-rank law school, and a Ph. D. in law or LL.M. degree or equivalent. The candidate must have minimum 6 years of legal experience with at least 2 years in the chemical, pharmaceutical or life sciences industry and on the job experience in tier-one law firm. Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical regulation and business transactions in Colombia, and knowledge and experience of litigation and dispute resolution. Extensive knowledge and experience in contract and commercial law. In-depth experience with business ethics and compliance in pharmaceutical or medical device industry (including codes of conduct, FCPA and UK anti-bribery Act). International academic and/or work experience (desired).
We offer an attractive wages package.