- Experience with deploying, and supporting enterprise class Check Point and Cisco
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a Multinational BPO Company with an office in Bogotá.
The position of Networking Leader will have to:
- Provide leadership and coordination across all core team members and departments to operate effective & desired operations;
- Incident handling and management. Assess and diagnose escalated problems;
- Preparing and implementation of day-to-day Plan of Action with respect to smooth operations;
- Implementation and testing of new strategies so as to maximize and improve productivity;
- Testing, Migration of new processes, Ramp-Ups, Capacity Provisioning and Troubleshooting;
- Review and initiate measures for automating / streamlining internal processes.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The profile will need to have:
- Systems Engineering professionals or related;
- Fluent in English and living in Bogotá Colombia;
- 12+ years network experience and security engineering and operations in an enterprise site required;
- Experience with deploying, and supporting enterprise class Check Point and Cisco firewall, SSL VPN, IPS / IDS.
We offer a competitive wage package.