Fecha de publicación 03/06/2021
- 3 year experience in Planning and Decision Making
- 100% fluent in English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a consulting & outsourcing company founded in 1997 with the purpose of providing a different alternative to the traditional consulting model.
The position of QA Functional Analyst will have to:
- Lead the charge on maintaining and improving our Test cases;
- Work with a small and nimble engineering team to ensure that new features are continually shipped with the highest quality and automation coverage;
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science, behavioral health specialists;
- Report and track for data quality, and using that data to drive conversations around product quality and development health;
- Analyze and troubleshoot reported defects and internal issues.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The candidate must have;
- At least 3 year experience in Planning and Decision Making;
- Ability to make decisions while taking into account multiple considerations (e.g, business, product, development, individual needs, etc.);
- Ability to communicate ideas and plans clearly and build support for them;
- Ability to push back, when needed, with care and reasoning;
- Ability to deal with the unknown and adapt the plan;
- Ability to hold oneself accountable for outcomes that are broader than one's individual deliverable;
- Ability to hold others (e.g., QA, Product, Development, Infrastructure, etc.) accountable for what is expected of them as per agreed plan, process, or best practices;
- And must be 100% fluent in English, written and oral.
Be part of a consolidated American company that has thrived throughout the region and is opening an interesting operation in Colombia.