Regional Bussiness Unit Manager - Oil & Gas
Responsible of O&G business in Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador and Guyana
Global Account Manager of Ecopetrol
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role
Descripción de la oferta
As BU Head you will be responsible for:
- Increases Orders for Siemens O&G in the Region
- Develops O&G business in the relevant countries
- Develops new customers and business models
- Be part of GP local team and foster cross sales
- Ensures transparency on competitor position
As GAM (Global Account Manager) of Ecopetrol you will have additional accountabilities:
- Generates knowledge on the customer's specific strategy and its political and business environment.
- Analyses customer's markets, position and needs and investigates for specific business opportunities for the portfolio of the represented organizational unit.
- Defines and implements the account business plan (3 to 5 years).
Perfil buscado (h/m)
We are looking for a professional in mechanical engineering with minimum 10 years of experience in rotating equipment's: Centrifugal, GT, Reciprocating and more than 5 years of experience in sales negotiations in the Oil & Gas market. It's most important to have fluent English and Spanish. It should have strategic thinking, driving for results, strong interpersonal skills, with capacity to influence and collaborate with his team and peers.
Gas and Power Operating Company is interested in creating a truly unique and focused energy company, the ONLY company in the world with a leading portfolio across the entire energy value chain, and a presence in both conventional and renewable.
Gas and Power offers an opportunity for a BU Head of a new Unit Sales activities for Siemens O&G for countries in Colombia, Perú, Bolivia, Ecuador and Guyana