- Experience leading SAP SD support areas
- High English proficiency
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a highly important IT community on its path to transform to a dynamic and high-performance organization. Continuous learning its part of their culture as well as constant development in professional and personal ways. They are looking forward to build a unique IT project in our country.
The Sales & Marketing Team Leader will ensure:
- Supervision of all resourcing activities related to design, development, testing, implementation, support, and documentation of the IT business solutions portfolio for O2C and FLS;
- Manage purchase requests, good receipts, SOW's, and maintenance contracts associated with the O2C and FLS streams;
- The improvement of the company's business processes, master data management and proposing technical innovations to the business;
- The alignment of the design, development processes, solution portfolio, technology, and implementation methodology with company's frameworks and standards;
- The delivery of FLS application services while ensuring the operation and performance are within SLA including Service Requests and Incidents;
- The development of an IT Roadmap;
- Technical support to regional and global initiatives and projects.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The Sales & Marketing Applications Team Leader:
- Highly motivated, dynamic and detail-oriented professionals of Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline with updated certifications of: ITIL and SAP (Sales & Distribution module);
- The ideal candidate must have a proficient level of English (C1);
- Exhibit at least 8 years of provable experience in delivery, development and support of IT Business Applications for O2C and FLS, continuous improvement processes and vendor management with offshore vendor partnerships.
We offer the chance to grow together with this organization, to belong to a high-performance environment, diverse, inclusive with high impact programs in social and environmental ways. A place where you can have the opportunity of international trainings and exchange of experiences with multicultural teams. Among with the principal benefits you can find: social events (sponsored by company), english improvement courses, snacks and beverages, life and health insurance, extra vacations days, work life balance, flexible schedule and home office.