Fecha de publicación 07/07/2021
- English - Spanish Language (Oral and writing 85 % or higher)
- 1-2 years of Technical support Experience Knowledge / Training
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our Client's main purpose is to help companies achieve peak performance in their back office so they can operate at their optimal level and become more competitive, agile, and efficient. The company is focused on 3 main areas: Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, and Customer Service. It offers a different and modernized Consulting & Outsourcing Model.
the position of SD Analyst Level I will have to:
- Incident / Request / Problem / Knowledge Management;
- Perform Incident and Request Queue Management for our clients and assign the tickets as appropriate;
- Provide first-level contact, convey resolutions to customer issues and follow up;
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support;
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer's expectations;
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure;
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements;
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, to provide technically accurate solutions to users;
- Other related tasks and responsibilities as directed by the Client Service Support Team Lead or his designate(s).
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The profile must have:
- English - Spanish Language (Oral and writing 85 % or higher), (B2+ or above);
- 1-2 years of Technical support Experience Knowledge / Training on best practices or IT frameworks, such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library);
- Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, VPN, network-shared printers and drives experiences;
- The resource will adjust its schedule based on the account needs;
- High School diploma;
- Must possess excellent communication skills and involvement;
- Demonstrated experience in providing high levels of customer satisfaction and performance in a high transaction volume / high demand environment preferred;
- Good presentation and a polite, tactful and friendly character;
- Nice to have Technical Proficiencies: Cisco CCNA Modules, Microsoft MTA.
Our client is opening operation in Colombia seeking the best talent to develop their long term project. This is a great opportunity for any professional looking for a new and fresh company.