Security IT Support Analyst
Great benefits and hiring conditions
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Oil & Gas company.
Descripción de la oferta
The Security IT Support Analyst will be:
- Provide support for SAP Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services;
- Design, test, document and implement security best practice controls for SAP security solution;
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution;
- Work with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects and identify and implement appropriate solutions;
- Triage, resolve and close LI, L2, L3 service tickets, devise solutions and performs periodic checks to affirm adherence to SAP security process standards.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Searching for candidate with strong SAP Security experience and knowledge- minimum of 3-5 years with SAP R3/ECC. The successful candidate will be part of a team operating globally to enhance and support SAP environments. This individual must minimum of 3-5 years hands on SAP R3/ECC experience, BW and GRC ,ability to follow strict security processes, work independently, multi task and meet deadlines.
Great hiring conditions, wage and benefits.