- English Speaker (Written & Oral)
- Solid command of Microsoft SQL Server
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a Canadian leading Contact Center consulting enterprise that is quickly emerging as a software solutions provider to the Global Contact Center industry.
The SQL Server developer should:
* Tune SQL Queries and overall database performance to handle large volume of data.
* Work with the design team on enhancing our data model to utilize some of the newer features of SQL Azure such as Column store indexes.
* Design, develop and run SSIS integration packages on different versions of SQL Server.
* Write SQL Server stored procedures to transform data in the target state.
* Troubleshooting of database platform, SQL, SSIS/SSRS and related application issues.
* Run the deployment and/or rollback execution to support releases.
* Maintain code in a version control system supporting multiple branches / deployment paths.
* Work with front end team to build and enhance data model to support their activity.
* Help our analytics team understand and retrieve the data in a timely manner.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The successful candidate should have:
* Solid command of Microsoft SQL Server. 2012 or higher.
* +3 years of hands on experience working with SQL Server and developing optimized SQL code.
* Strong understanding on how to analyze execution plans in SQL Server.
* +3 year of hands on experience with SSIS and SSRS.
We offer the opportunity to be part of a fast growing leading Contact Center consulting enterprise , an interesting salary package and extralegal benefits.