Fecha de publicación 17/05/2022
- B.A./B.S. in a business-related field
- A Minimum of 4+ year's experience
Acerca de nuestro cliente
With more than 60 years in Colombia's market, Our Client is an American multinational health care company with headquarters in Chicago. Their products and therapies can be found throughout hospitals and clinics - from the ER to the OR, from the pharmacy to the ICU - as well as advancing patient's care in their homes.
The position of Sr Analyst Total Rewards will have to:
- Participate in the development of compensation and incentive programs and policies. Analyze compensation and incentive programs and policies. Participate in implementation activities. Includes base pay programs, incentives, etc-,
- Conduct job evaluations. Works with Field HR and management to understand and define the role;
- Conduct, analyze and participate in surveys to study labor markets and salary trends;
- Support the administration of all compensation plans and programs in partnership with compensation CoE, Shared Services and other stakeholders;
- Ensure that Workday data structures support effective compensation administration.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- B.A./B.S. in a business-related field;
- Experience with compensation and benefits programs (compensation knowledge) (A MUST);
- A Minimum of 4+ year's experience;
- Fluent written and spoken English B2/C1 level (A MUST);
- Strong analytical skills using both qualitative and quantitative data;
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills including experience with statistical analysis and data modeling;
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office applications/ Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (A MUST);
- Critical HR Competencies, including process management, analytical skills & decision-making, cultural awareness & global application.
This company fosters personal and professional growth for talented individuals with diverse skill sets. They offer a competitive salary and a great career path.