Fecha de publicación 17/05/2022
- This person will have the TA Analyst as direct report
- +4 years of recruiting experience, agency or corporate.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Is a global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies
· Manage the full life cycle of recruitment: Sourcing, screening, qualifying candidates, coordinating & managing interviews, maintaining consistent communication with hiring managers & candidates, and developing a strong talent pipeline.
· Partner with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria; create job descriptions as necessary for newly created roles.
· Source top passive talent through sourcing, cold calling, personal networking, and social media.
· Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements, and working closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
· Track maintain and report key metrics
· Maintain all pertinent application and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System
· Manage job postings across various platforms (inwk careers page, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.).
· Prepare offer letters for review and approval of HR Director
· Act as the main point of contact for all requests, and troubleshoot issues related to our ATS (including managing our employee database, creating requisitions, and moving candidates through the workflow).
· Manage employee referral policy and make sure with total rewards team that payment is executed.
· Oversee the Talent Acquisition team and function for the region
Perfil buscado (h/m)
+4 years of recruiting experience, agency or corporate.
· Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Administration, or related discipline.
· Fluent English it's a must
· Fluent Portuguese is desirable
· Proven track record of successfully recruiting for high volume positions.
· Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment life cycle process; proven ability to partner with multiple hiring managers concurrently.
· Self-directed; ability to work independently toward recruiting objectives with a sense of urgency.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and respect with a broad range of business partners.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
· Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
Salary: $4.500.000 + all legal benefits will be covered
After 3 month, you will be hired directly through the company