- 5+ years of related recruiting experience
- Fluent english (C1)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our Client's main purpose is to help companies achieve peak performance in their back office so they can operate at their optimal level and become more competitive, agile, and efficient. The company is focused on 3 main areas: Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, and Customer Service. It offers a different and modernized Consulting & Outsourcing Model.
The main responsibilites of the Technical Recruiting Specialist are the following:
- Responsible of ensuring effective and timely sourcing, selection, placement, and integration of people with the right character and competence to deliver the company's goals and objectives;
- Provide Administrative Support to Talent Acquisition Team - reference checks, Security Background Checks, Interview schedules, etc;
- Work with hiring managers to clarify job specifications, discuss pre-employment requirements and candidate qualifications required to fill openings;
- Deal with TA (Talent Acquisition) inquiries from Managers, HR Team members and staff members;
- Support TA Project Work to improve HR team processes, procedures and policies;
- Identify appropriate sourcing strategies and leverage volume for greatest efficiency;
- Work with our Client to define appropriate compensation requirements, including helping to establish market and industry standards by experience and position.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The candidate must have:
- 5+ years of related recruiting experience;
- Fluent english (C1);
- Must possess a knowledge recruiting position in infrastructure, engineering, Technical Support, etc;
- Prior experience in back-office staff augmentation or consulting firm is desired;
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated proficiency using effective sourcing and research methodologies;
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking System;
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to multi-task and prioritize workload;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Working and developing the career path in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating and developing the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.