Posibilidad de crecimiento profesional
Trabajar en un excelente ambiente laboral con múltiples beneficios
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. They provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Descripción de la oferta
You work with a variety of teams on several different projects, both client facing (with reach of millions of people) and internal websites reaching many types of device. You will be expected to learn continually and be self-driven to adopt software best practices and rise to new challenges as we continue to grow. This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who is passionate about sports, willing to take on challenges and responsibility for new projects from scratch, deliver the best quality results to our clients and to be an integral part of a focused, agile team.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Facilitate collaborative problem solving within the team and with other teams, you interact with;
- Strive for team consensus and win-win agreements;
- Ensure discussions, decisions and disagreements lead towards closure;
- Encourage constant improvement, self-education and a desire for learning in your team and yourself;
- Assess where someone could benefit from a course or a book and encourage them to learn;
- Use your 10% time to experiment and push your boundaries;
- Be open to new ideas and encourage creativity;
- Lead by example;
- Personal time management and team time management.Duties and responsibilities;
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery;
- Analysis of requirements from internal and external customers;
- Architect, design and development of new software products and components;
- Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code, using the best technologies for the problem at hand;
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external customers;
- Guides team in working with stakeholders and ensures that the UX development process is followed;
- Ensure the team follows the development process and delivers software which adheres to the Front-end Definition of Done.
- Experience with Node.JS is a plus;
- Knowledge of software design patterns and messaging patterns;
- Knowledge of and experience using build systems - Webpack, Maven, Gulp, Grunt, Gradle;
- Knowledge and experience with constructing and managing build pipelines;
- Knowledge and experience with repository management and artifact management and versioning - Nexus, NPM, Maven;
- Exceptional CSS;
- Knowledge of and experience of a CSS pre-processor, for example Sass of Less. Knowledge how to write mixins and understanding of how the compilation process works;
- Experience in unit, integration and functional testing.
- Knowledge of a client side framework such as but not limited too, React or Angular;
- Experienced full stack developer;
- Polyglot programming;
- Experience with time based measurement and counting;
- Experience in client side performance monitoring.
Salary range of $9MM - $11MM and multiple benefits and excellent emotional salary.